If you are not happy with your selfie images here are some of the ways we could help with cosmetic dentistry.
- If you think that your teeth are too dark or discoloured we can lighten them by tooth whitening. This is a simple treatment carried out at home,is pain free and can produce amazing results.
- Unsightly or misshapen teeth can be disguised to make them blend in with your other teeth using veneers.
- Do you have crowns on your front teeth that don’t match your other teeth? We can replace them with natural looking metal-free porcelain crowns.
- If you have old, stained fillings that are visible when you smile, we can make them almost invisible with tooth-coloured composite restorations.
- Large old silver fillings can be replaced with tooth-coloured restorations – white fillings or porcelain inlays.
- If you have missing teeth the spaces can be filled with bridges, dentures or implants.
- Do you have a denture which looks or feels false? We can produce natural looking cosmetic dentures for an improved appearance and bite.
- Are your teeth stained or your gums red and swollen? We can improve their appearance with periodontal treatment and polishing.
- If your teeth are out of line we may be able to refer you to an orthodontist who can provide orthodontic treatment (braces) to improve your smile.
- Are the tips of your teeth uneven? We can painlessly,without an anaesthetic,re-contour the tips of your teeth to improve your smile.
Although our emphasis is always the health of your teeth and gums, feeling confident that your smile is the best it can be is important too. A lovely smile will give you confidence and make you feel better about yourself. Just ask us, if we forget to ask you, when you are next in the practice. Can’t wait until then? If you are really self conscious contact us and we will get you in for a smile makeover consultation.