We are delighted to announce that Hilton Dental Practice has now been awarded BDA Good Practice membership for the 10th consecutive year. The BDA Good Practice is a framework for continuous improvement. By becoming members, practices demonstrate a visible commitment to quality through good team working, efficient practice systems and an improved patient experience.
By displaying the membership plaque, which is to be found in the reception waiting area, the practice shows that it is a current member of the BDA Good Practice scheme.
As members of BDA Good Practice the practice will:
- Develop and maintain a consistent quality of service for patients
- Be assessed by the BDA to ensure that they are meeting the Good Practice requirements
- Carry out our their own internal checks on the way they work
- Allow BDA assessors to visit their practice at any time
The BDA Good Practice Commitment
BDA Good Practice members are committed to developing and maintaining a consistent quality of service for their patients. The commitments made by each member practice are:
- To provide dental care of consistently good quality
- To work with you to provide care that meets your needs and wishes
- To make your treatment comfortable and convenient
- To check for mouth cancer and tell you what we find
- To look after your general health and safety
- To follow current infection control standards
- To keep our skills and knowledge up to date
- To monitor the quality of our service to identify opportunities for improvements
Jonathan and Moyra would like to thank all the team in helping them achieve this landmark in the practice’s history.